Poor service

My pcp ordered a prescription for me. The pharmacy said that they dont take my insurance anymore.

I went back to the flushing acpny location, asked the the person in the front to have the staff change my pharmacy. He spoke to them and said it was done. I went to the pharmacy about two hours later and no prescription. I called acpny again and waited almost 25 minutes for a response.

I got a call back about 30 minutes later and the Doctors staff told me that she was busy and when she does it she does it. I still havent gotten my prescription. Im definitely leaving this insurance when open enrollment comes around. Stay away from this type of service!

Dr. Dianalan!

User's recommendation: Poor service. My day running around to pharmacy.

john d Vde

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Fort Worth, Texas

Unsatisfied with AdvantageCare

Advantagecare Physicians - Unsatisfied with AdvantageCare
Advantage Care 3 is misleading and outright lies to get business. I was told by two different representative that a claim would be paid to my doctor. After I got a new job and went back to insurance through my company, they refused to pay to this day. It is a complete scam. I'd recommend you don't do business with AdvantageCare.
Loss:
Pros:
  • No pros
Cons:
  • Do not pay for anything except little for prescriptions

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Don't do business with Advantage Care. Run away.

Orlando C Doz
map-marker Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco

No call back

I need a refill on my medication and the doctors and staff do not respond to call backs or text messages. You cant talk directly to the doctor because all calls go through the call center.

Its very stressful when trying to refill on your lifesaving medication and your doctor does not respond to your pleas for assistance. Every time I need medication refills I have tried calling over and over again with no response to emails or phone calls.

My pharmacist can not sent out medication request without a doctors recommendation. I recommend that no one should put their health in the hands of advantage care.

User's recommendation: Don’t go to Sdvantage care.

Lejon Tub
map-marker New York, New York

Pre up not received before surgery

I AM BEYOND OUTRAGED!!! I am suppose to have surgery in the couple of days My surgeons office just informed me that they have not received my pre-medical evaluation before the surgery from advantage care!!

No one cant figure out or find the administrator to the upper Manhattan Eastside office let alone no one is answering the phones to the doctors office on the East side!! Ive been with advantage care now going almost 20 years.

FYI, they just lost the damn patient. I dont know what type of Mickey Mouse unprofessional charade game advantage care is utilizing when it comes to patient health and their medical needs.

Cons:
  • Totally irresponsible

Preferred solution: Taken to consideration the patient’s needs, especially if they about A major medical procedure conducted

User's recommendation: Don’t choose advantage care

Clara H Vzw

Pregnant

Nothing I need a obgyn because Im pregnanti need to see so gynecologist because Im pregnant I dont have that is my reason
Michael U Lxy

| map-marker Stamford, Connecticut

Medication denied without reason

They lied to me about my Fill date for lorazepam Cvs said it was the 11th the doctor put it in and some one called and told cvs not to let me fill it till the 13th Id like to know why I was told the government cracking down on Phill dates but I called and they said you have to exhaust all but seven days my insurance is a five day window Cvs is three

Preferred solution: Justice

User's recommendation: Don’t allowed to be lied to

Carlene J Mtj

First time patient experience

I am a first time patient with Advantagecare I was looking forward to my appt. & excited that AC had several specialities Dr's in the network until I met with the Tolulope Ojeyemi NP it was a very disappointing visit she did not connect nor did she ask or showed that she cared she sounded like she was there for the paycheck I would not visit recommend nor use AC again
Pros:
  • Receptionist was helpful
Cons:
  • Np was horrible in connecting or helping the patient

Preferred solution: NP. Tolulope Ojeyemi to learn how to connect with the patients, ask the right questions, and not have the patient tell her job especially a first time patient.

User's recommendation: I do not recommend Advantage care

Imelda Mbi

Horrible staff.

Its not the same anymore. Years ago you would walk out of the doctors office happy because you got taken care of. Wait times are horrible, Medical assistants and nurses always look unhappy. The doctors now dont have sympathy for their patients and always cancel appointments. I miss the old advantagecare, everything sucks now.
Pros:
  • Good insurance
Cons:
  • Long waits for specialists
  • Rude and incompetent staff

Preferred solution: better care for I and the current/future patients.

User's recommendation: go somewhere else.

map-marker West Hempstead, New York

Very good care

I've had many, very different issues lately and my doctors, nurses and receptionists at Bethpage have gone overboard in following up any appts and tests. A 2am call to urgent center resulted in a callback in 5 min. At Bethpage there are too many great people to mention..but Carrie Alpert has gone out of her way to check up on me.

User's recommendation: Have patience and the Bethpage office usually helps everyone

Judy M Ycf
map-marker Massapequa, New York

Disgusted

My mother has been going here for years . Was there with her just a week ago .

My mother gets covid a week later . No help on calling . Told Dr would get back to me . Nothing .

My mother wrote 3 times in her port on line .

No response. She then writes again on the 13Th . Dr writes her back on the 18th . Your kidding

You cant get a rx unless you come in .

You have to wait weeks to get a appointment. Unless you wrtie and they will fix you in . Only thing they are good at is yearly check ups . If sick you need to go to 24 hr care .

My advice is find a Dr who will be there for you . Who you can call and cares when sick . This is not a place to be . We have convinced my mother to go elsewhere .

We are talking covid and time to treat is right away .

7 days later and nothing . Unreal Babylon office

Cons:
  • If sick your not taken care of

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Find a Dr office who cares and gets back to you .

Linda H Kvr

It is a mill

doctors are overbooked and possibly overworked. if they make a mistake it is obvious they are told not to own up to it, possibly for legal reasons and and the lab they work, Lenox Hill is very inefficient verging on inept in terms of scheduling. They have automated bots that call incessantly meanwhile if you do try and call them for an appointment you are left on hold for an interminable amount of time.

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: do not use unless you know what is wrong and need a simple z pack. City MD may be better.

Hany R Wqd

| map-marker New York, New York

Unorganized staff with no communication to patients

Dr. Keith Dahls staff is unorganized and cannot communication to there patients. Me and my husband waited an hour and half to be seen by Dr. Keith and after an hour and a half they told us he couldnt see us since hes doing a procedure. Why didnt they tell us that information before we got there or when we checked in instead of letting us sitting there. They clearly dont care about the patients to let them sit waiting around. Never going back to that office ever again since they clearly cant do there jobs.
Pros:
  • Some staff are helpful
Cons:
  • Are now inconveniencing patients
  • Waiting time is too long
  • Whole staff is a joke so unprofessional and untrustworthy

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Suman Das

Appointment Cancell Dr Surendra Kisson

Dear Sir/Madam, I am Suman Das, My Doctor Surrendra Kisson ,Advantage care, 180-05, Hillside Avenue, I have a last appointment January 8,2022. Dr Gave lot of test February ,I finish that test and I have next appointment March 8,2022 but advantage care somebody cancell appointment and then they are gave me appointment May 17,2022 but 11the April somebody cancell my appointment.I call today Advantage Care somebody said Dr Kisson leave now he is comin back June 1st, 2022,I talk to them give me appointment June 1st week they are said before sepetember we cannot give you appointment.

I am the Diabetic Patient ,I need a appointment June any tuesday please. Can you take early legal action please.My Phone no (718)578-**** and my eamil, (sumandas2005@***.com)

Pros:
  • Pcp cares about patients
Cons:
  • Patient needs have not been met

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Katherine C Yre

| map-marker Brooklyn, New York

Lab technician unprofessional

The Lab technician at the 154 West 71 st NY NY office is extremely unprofessional and insensitive to patient's time. My lab appt was cancelled and she never called me back to reshedule especially since lab appt. can only be made by a staff member not the app.
Pros:
  • Close to home
Cons:
  • Front desk receptionists are awful

User's recommendation: Don

map-marker Queens, New York

I can't get any apot that are convenient for me

No blood work on Saturday no urgent care only in Bethpage Now I must use CITY MD for urgent care services

User's recommendation: Provide more flexible services God forbid City MD get primary care you may be out of business

Dr Surendra Kisson Appointment Cancelled

Dear Sir/Madam, I am Suman Das, My Doctor Surrendra Kisson, I have appointment 17th May, 2022 .but Advantage care Somebody cancell my appointment 11th April. I call today 10am Morning Advantage Care they are tell me Dr.

coming back June 1st, 2022. I tell them can you give me appointment June 1st or 2nd week any tuesday.They are told me before September we can't give you appointment.Today I write first Complain 11Am and Advantage care someone call 4pm.and they are give me some Nurse Appointment her name (Bindu Varghese) this Nurse don't have my Insurance, I already call My Insurance they are tell me this Nurse don't have your Insurance you call Advantge Care You need any Doctor. Can you take early legal action please. Advantage care some one do that wrong situation, they cancell my three time my appointment.I need a Doctor Surendra Kisson appointment or another Dr.

appointment.

My phone no. (718-578-****) Email (sumandas2005@***.com)Doctor Address, 180-05 Hillside Avenue,NY 11432

About