3.2
Additional Fees

Since writing my last review, I have contacted my service through their online connection and the response I received was as expected. I was told to select another doctor from a choice of only three with one more inexperienced female doctor being added to this center.

The center I was using lost all it's doctors and non have been replaced. The center I must now use is miles from my area and is so understaffed, that it takes extreme long waiting times for an appointment. Then your given less than ten minutes to see a doctor. Since becoming a part of this HMO over twenty years ago, I have had five changes of doctors, all within a four year period, due to a sudden heavy turnover.

The premiums increase every year along with the co-pays, but the services decrease and the doctors are now all from India, with nearly half being inexperienced female doctors, whom I assume are all hired to cut costs. Many tests along with prescriptions have been curtailed and the home nursing visits must have also been added to some cut back list.

The bottom line is a failure to improve the current situation, which can only harm the system even further, so that patients are now receiving even worse care. Complaints are piling up as fast as the turnover of doctors and there is no light at the end of this tunnel yet.

Review about: Advantagecare Physicians Doctor.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bad quality service.

Comments