4.0

i had a MRI done my doctor sent me to dr.antione a ortho dr. at the bedford center at 233 Nostrand ave my APPT was for 130pm i arrived at 1pm only to sit there and wait until 4pm to be seen ..

I left out of the clinic at 5pm late picking up my daughter from school..this is not acceptable at all i was in pain all day waiting 5hrs just to be told to do another MRI...please fix this issue with this doctor. makes no since.i really dont want to change to another heath care provider but i just can not sit for 5hrs after i waited a month and a half to get this appointment..patients need to be treated with care and respect and i didnt feel i recieved that at all....

This reviewer shared experience about "waiting 5hrs with an appointment at the bedford center for dr.antione ortho dr." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Alivingston is overall dissatisfied with Advantagecare Physicians. The most disappointing about advantagecare physicians orthopedics doctor at Advantagecare Physicians was waiting 5hrs when i had a 130pm appointment this is unexceptable Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Advantagecare Physicians.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare Advantagecare Physicians to other companies on our site.

Comments